We are a Veteran Owned Business
Chris is an Airforce Veteran who served as a welder, carpenter and sheet metal manufacturer in the Civil Engineering Squadron at a pot near USAF headquarters, Ramstein. AFB called Einsiedlherhof. He served a tour in Iraq and Turkey in 1992 during Operation Desert Sheild/Storm.
Plastics Educated/Field Experienced/Proven Success
Bozilla Corporation is a Plastics Engineering Consulting Company with a primary focus on the Injection Molding Industry. Our core business is optimizing part and tool design using the full suite of Autodesk Moldflow software.
Our success is built on providing the highest level of Simulation and Consulting Services to businesses which have:
- Very short lead times
- Want to produce parts correctly the first time
- Require the most efficient molding process
We are Expert (Gold) Certified with Autodesk which is the highest level of certification, allowing us to provide the highest degree of quality to each and every project. Additionally because of our advanced knowledge of Plastics, we act as an Expert Advisor on the General Motors Plastics Development Board of Advisors.
Bozilla Corporation provides Exceptional Service
We give each project undivided attention by updating our customers’ project progress utilizing online meetings, we can show our customers’ project results, including animation, in real time.
This promotes immediate solution management leading to quicker change implementation on projects, which can ultimately shorten project lead times by hours if not days.
Meet Our President
President, Chris Czeczuga, is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts gaining a Bachelors Degree in Plastics Engineering. Chris was previously employed by Moldflow Corporation and Synventive Molding Solutions (formerly Dynisco Hot Runners). At Synventive Molding Solutions, Chris worked together with Moldflow Corporation to incorporate Synventive’s patented Dynamic Feed functionality into the Moldflow Software (Patent 20040047935).
Plastics Engineering Degreed, 20+ years of Field Experience, Intimate Knowledge of Part, Tool and Feed System Design.
- With intimate Moldflow software knowledge, unlimited variations of feed system expertise, field experience, and networking relationships, Chris provides an extensive solution base for your projects.
- Director of Operations, Carol Dorsey, comes from a Sales, Marketing, and Accounting background. She provides the backbone of support for our detailed and technical work at Bozilla Corporation.
- Our engineers and independent contractors provide the necessary support to accommodate large work influxes which keeps our overhead low and costs for our customers even lower while minimizing turn around time.