Autodesk/Moldflow Insight Advanced Flow Training
Students learn about the more complex analysis types available in Autodesk Moldflow Insight that were not covered in the Autodesk Moldflow Insight Fundamentals course.
- Family Tools: Discusses how to analyze family tools including finding processing conditions, adding studies together and balancing the runners
- Multiple Gates: Discuss types of Multiple Gate problems that occur and how to analyze them. Also discusses clamp tonnage and how to work within the limits of the molding machine.
- Packing Optimization: Discusses procedure for reducing variation of volumetric shrinkage on part
- Part Insert Overmolding: Discusses definitions and capabilities with regards to running a flow analysis with part inserts.
- Two-Shot Sequential Overmolding: Discusses capabilities of two-shot sequential overmolding, setting up the analysis, running the analysis and reviewing results
- Design of Experiments (DOE) Analysis: Discusses theory of DOE & how to set up analysis and interpret results
- Using Valve Gates: Discusses vale gate contol methods, and how to set up
- Core Shift Analysis: Learn how to prepare for, run and interpret the results of a core shift analysis
- Projects: Practice what you have learned with different models presented with diverse problems.
- Database Management: discusses how to create personal databases of all types and how to use them
Apr 13, 14, 2020
july 6, 7, 2020
sept 28, 29, 2020
dec 14, 15, 2020